Write It Down
now browsing by category
Today is the 71st day since I last smoked marijuana. I have so very much to be thankful for. Like writing down goals, I have found that writing down what I am thankful for can be very beneficial. It’s not quite like writing things in stone, but for me it helps keeps appreciation in my brain – which leads to keeping appreciation in my actions and my life. That’s a good thing – because I CHOOSE to LIVE with appreciation. Here are 11 things that I am especially thankful for today:
1. I am thankful for Stacia, Makaya and Jacqueline – a great family in the making.
2. I am thankful that Jacqueline has such a good mom, who takes great care of her and makes sure she has lots of fun things to do in the summer.
3. I’m not sure why I’m numbering these, because they are in no particular order – but I am thankful for numbers. They are of great use in counting and keeping score.
4. I am thankful for all the amazing people who have been coming into my life. With their help and support I KNOW that great things are happening.
5. I am thankful for all the people and opportunities that running Bellevue Business Journal has brought my way. It’s been many years of HARD WORK and at times, I’ve wanted to throw it all away – but it’s time is coming and I am ready.
6. I am thankful for discovering clean eating, healthy nutrition and a Live It lifestyle – and looking forward to writing and teaching more about it in the near future.
7. I am thankful for the hard times many of us have endured over the past several years. We will emerge stronger and even more appreciative of the good times ahead.
8. I am thankful to have a roof over my head, food to eat and transportation to get me to places I want (and sometimes need) to go.
9. I am thankful that I am such a powerful manifestor and the opportunity to prove it to myself and the world with the I’m Getting a Tesla project. This is super cool and I know it will lead to many more opportunities to serve others.
10. I am thankful to be of above average intelligence and have the ability to make my own decisions. Creating a lifestyle is a huge task and amazing opportunity – that I have a huge desire to take full advantage of.
11. I am thankful for you – and anyone who takes the time to read what I write or watch the videos I make. It’s even cooler if you leave a comment and/or share with people you think might appreciate it. Let me know what you are thankful for right now – I really want to hear from you. Thank YOU!!!